We will be open and able to see patients as of May 15, 2020
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
As the situation remains fluid, if our situation changes, we will notify all patients with appointments.
Steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- All our staff members wear surgical masks during clinic hours.
- In order to minimize interaction among patients, appointments are lengthened from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- As per normal practice, Dr. Gibbs washes hands before and after being in contact with each patient and wears gloves with every patient.
- We sanitize all contact surfaces after every use and again at the end of the day.
- All instruments/equipment are heat sterilized and packaged after every use.
- We have sanitizing stations in our office.
We request all our patients to take care of the following:
- If you have recently travelled outside the country, please follow current protocols and self-isolate at home for 14 days.
- If you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms of upper respiratory infection, please call to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have an appointment, please do not bring other family members or friends to your appointment unless you need their assistance.
- If, for any reason, you feel uncomfortable about keeping an appointment, feel free to cancel and rebook for another time. All cancellation fees are waived at this time.
- When you enter and leave the office, please use the hand sanitizer kept at the front desk for patient use.
- Please wear a mask at all times inside the clinic. Unfortunately, our supply of masks is extremely limited, so please carry your own masks.
This is a difficult situation, but we don't want our patients to neglect important and necessary foot care.
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY!
Gibbs Foot & Ankle Clinic